Share knowledge. Promote your expertise.
Enter your article’s details in the form below to be considered for publication in the MyFamilyLaw Library. Your article will only be published if it meets our quality and accuracy guidelines, so please read them.
. Editorial Guidelines:
- You may include two hyperlinks: one non-promotional link in the body of the article; one self-promotional link in the last paragraph of the article (the last paragraph of the article is where you can mention your name, credentials, and link to your website)
- Must be an original article that you wrote (must not be an article that you stole from public domain or that you bought)
- Must be informative and share your unique expertise. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in your articles.
- Must not be promotional, like an advertisement, sales letter, or blatantly self-hyping
- Must utilize proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- Must not contain: pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity.
- Must not include a reply to a personal email, letter or other correspondence.
Benefits of publishing on MyFamilyLaw:
- Visible to thousands of visitors looking for family law information every month
- Builds credibility for your own brand or expertise
- By including a link to your own website at the bottom of the article you improve your own site’s search engine optimization (SEO)