In divorce and child custody, knowledge is power.
A library of articles and discussions about divorce, child custody, and family law issues in every state.
Recent comments rss
- One important aspect of picking a quality divorce lawyer that is often overlooked is knowing how big the caseload of the attorney actually is. Some attorneys take on too many cases and will be unable to give you the full attention you deserve and need. Ask...On Finding the Best Divorce Lawyer
- i have a few questions if anyone can help. i have joint shared custoday of my two children. i was the custodial parent until the beginning of 2012. it changed to joint shared. i have my children most of the time because he does not go by the court order. and...On Claiming the Kids on Income Tax Return in Joint Physical Custody Situation
- I'm totally w/ you on that one. She's not even being a mom to the baby. She's just useing him as a way to deal with her own issues that a baby shouldn't be worrying about.On What Happens When The Custodial Parent Moves Away?
- Can I Claim My Child as a Dependent Now That I'm Divorced or Separated? 714 comment(s)
- Custodial Interference 546 comment(s)
- What Happens When The Custodial Parent Moves Away? 519 comment(s)
- How Can I Have My Child Support Order Modified? 482 comment(s)
- Types of Child Custody 367 comment(s)
- The Basics of Property Distribution 211 comment(s)
- Can I Stop Child Support Payments While I'm Out of Work? 145 comment(s)
- Adultery 144 comment(s)