In divorce and child custody, knowledge is power.
A library of articles and discussions about divorce, child custody, and family law issues in every state.
Recent comments rss
- I live in OR. I have a court order for child support. Which, by the way, was calculated under false reportings. He hides his money. My issue is hes figured out how to work the child support payment system tp pay just what he needs to in order to keep legal...On What Happens When The Custodial Parent Moves Away?
- I recently moved back to Ohio from Florida with my now 7 month old. In Fl, I had gotten laid off from my job, could not afford daycare, and didn't have any support. So I left to Ohio, because I have a better support system for me and my child. I had told the...On What Happens When The Custodial Parent Moves Away?
- It's important to know that joint physical custody means that both parents have custodial time, but does not necessarily mean that the custody arrangement is 50/50 (see: types of custody).On Custodial Interference
- Can I Claim My Child as a Dependent Now That I'm Divorced or Separated? 713 comment(s)
- Custodial Interference 545 comment(s)
- What Happens When The Custodial Parent Moves Away? 502 comment(s)
- How Can I Have My Child Support Order Modified? 479 comment(s)
- Types of Child Custody 367 comment(s)
- The Basics of Property Distribution 211 comment(s)
- Can I Stop Child Support Payments While I'm Out of Work? 145 comment(s)
- Adultery 143 comment(s)